What We Will Learn From This Course?
✔ Understand the fundamental elements of cloud computing
✔ Filter out the hype and focus on cloud value
- A basic understanding of IT principles helps.
- Access to the Internet for material linked to the course.
“There is no such thing as ‘the cloud,’ it’s just somebody else’s computer” – Did you ever hear that one?I have, and it’s what prompted me to create this course!
In this introduction to Cloud Computing, we answer the critical question “What is the cloud?” With a solid, standards-based approach and examples from the accurate world, we look at all the definitions that come together to mean cloud.
After this course, you will have the foundation you need to launch into a career using the cloud, to spearhead the cloud initiative within your organization, or simply hold your own in that infuriating water cooler conversation with Simon the datacentre manager about how “there are no such things as ‘the cloud’”.
Using a web browser and an electronic blackboard my style is to talk and draw. There are no technical prerequisites so, let’s get going….
Who this course is for:
- This introduction to Cloud Computing will help anyone in or get into professional IT.
- Developers, Architects, Operational, Managers, and
- CIOs: this course is for you all.
- If you have previous experience with the cloud, you might learn something about the broadness of the topic.
[su_button url=”https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-cloud-computing/” target=”blank” style=”bubbles” background=”#000000″ color=”#00f6c7″ size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: google” icon_color=”#ffddfd” id=”download”]Course Store[/su_button]
How To Enroll in This Course?
Copy this link —> Paste it on another tab or browser.